All Sales are final. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We ship to select countries via DHL and USPS. Fully tracked and Insured.
You can check on the status of your order at any time by using the tracking number and link provided in your order fulfilment email. Please check your “Order has shipped” email. If you can’t find it, please reach out to us by navigating to the Contact us page and sending us a message. Please see our TRACKING PAGE for more details. Please allow for up to 1 days before your tracking number become ‘live’.
All orders are processed from our warehouse within 1-2 business days of the order being placed using UPS or USPS depending on your location and fastest available service. Once processed, typical delivery times: USA DELIVERY via UPS or USPS will be DELIVERED 3-7 working days after your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Worldwide Delivery via DHL or USPS will be DELIVERED 17-28 business days after your order has been dispatched from our warehouse. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays except in special circumstances.
Packages may be faced with delays beyond our control such as exceptions by USPS, weather related events and so on. In circumstances like this, USPS will not begin investigation until 15 days after mailing date and we cannot send a replacement or refund until after their investigation confirming item is lost.
What is Sim Card Activation Service?
Our Sim Card Activation Service fully configures your smartwatch order with a functioning and registered sim card from SpeedTalk Mobile. We will create an account for you on speedtalkmobile.com. Once you receive your smartwatch, you are required to log into your Speedtalk mobile account and update your information including setting up your monthly renewal on the website. Sim card activation Service is non refundable and failure to update your information within 5 days of order delivery will result in a terminated account.
Chargeback Fraud is online theft. It’s illegal and it hurts every online store and honest shoppers. If we do nothing about fraud, it could freeze our entire business. In addition, we get fined from the bank for every active case, no matter if it’s legitimate or not! We report incriminating information to:
- FBI: http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx
- USPS Fraud List: http://ehome.uspis.gov/fcsexternal/
- Your Police Department (we have your addresses)
- Collections to destroy your credit rating: http://bravorecovery.com/services/
- Chargeback Lawyers: http://www.masstsang.com/fraud-charges.html
- Chargeback Blacklists: http://badbuyerlist.org/
- If you used your parents or friends credit card to pay, it doesn’t matter, both of you will be reported
- If you’re in any kind of school/business/professional license, you will be reported to them as well
- We have enough information to find you or your parents, friends, bank, credit card company and IP address…